Why vietnamese women best cooking? Well, see these dishes you will surprise about their skill in cooking
Today I present you two biggest city in Vietnam, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city, you can see and where are citys have the Vietnamese women best cooking.
Ha Noi wife can cook:
1. Pho Hanoi. If you’re traveling to Vietnam, maybe you heard about Pho. This’s a famous specialties of Hanoi and over vietnam city but special that’s known by all of tourists who visited Hanoi. Wonderful, What about Vietnam bride character?
2. Bun Dau (Bean noodle) is popular dish of Saigoner, like Bun Cha of Hanoian. Bun Dau is quite simple, just includes fried bean, noodle and the most important is sauce. There’re 2 kinds of sauce: Fish sauce and shrimp sauce. I like shrimp sauce but it’s seem more difficult to eat for foreign tourists. See more about life of Vietnam bride: http://vietnambrides.org/vietnam-brides-international/vietnamese-brides-in-singapore/
4. Banh Mi. Many type of Banh Mi: Pâté Banh Mi, baked pork Banh Mi, sausage (like hot dog),…
5. Rice is most popular dish in Vietnam. Vietnamese eat rice everyday and nearly no one can eat rice in 1 week. Vietnamese women best cooking with Rice because it is often dish their family eat everyday. Do you know some great place for dating Hanoi lady?
6. Sticky rice is also a kind of rice, but other than rice, sticky rice is less important. Normally, Vietnamese just eat sticky rice in special festival, or use it for snacks. There’re many kinds of sticky rice: corn sticky rice…
7. Banh Cuon (rolled rice paper) is a unique dish and easy to eat for everyone. It’s big rolled rice paper eaten with special sauce and sausage. Great ways to find your best wife here.
8. Bun Cha specialty of cuisine Hanoi. This dish is simple, special sauce (the most important) and vegetables adding with few pieces of baked pork, noodle.
Sai Gon wife can cook:
1. Hu Tieu a kind of noodle look like Bun in Hanoi. Hu Tieu is very popular dish in Southern Vietnam. It’s quite complex to cook, a bowl includes dried Hu Tieu, minced pork, few pieces of pork (or fish), shrimp, vegetable, special broth and many others. Vietnamese women best cooking in Hu Tieu, it is easy and delicious that Vietnamese women can make. You can find great place to date Vietnam lady in Ho Chi Minh city. Let tell her about your knowledge about Vietnam cuisine.
2. Banh Trang Tron (mixed rice paper) is the most favorite snack of Sai Gon youth. Banh trang tron includes rice paper, egg, dried beef, peanut,… Life of Vietnam bride in Korea: http://vietnambrides.org/vietnam-brides-international/vietnamese-brides-in-korea/
3. Com Tam (Broken rice) is quite similar Com in Hanoi, just 1 difference: in Com Tam, the grain is broken into smaller grains. This’s daily dish of Sai Gon people, be sold from sidewalks to the luxurious restaurants.
4. Sui Cao, other dish from China, is made from shrimp, pork,… and wrapped by rice flour. There’re 2 kinds of Sui Cao: the dried and wet. The dried Sui cao is eaten with sauce, and the wet is eaten with broth.
5. Pha Lau is a very popular dish in Sai Gon and seem only in Sai Gon. Pha Lau is cooked from organs of pig or cow. I was heard that Westerner do not eat organs but believe me, this’s a very tasty dish and you should not miss when visit Sai Gon.
6. Bot Chien (Fried flour). This’s a dish from China but Saigoners invented a new recipe and unique to create a dish only in Sai Gon. Saigoners.
You can see more pictures of beautiful girls in Vietnam here http://vietnambrides.org/tag/beautiful-vietnamese-girl-pictures/
Find more from google.
- Cuisine Vietnam
- Hardworking housewife Vietnam
- Best dishes in Vietnam
- Vietnamese women cooking
If you want to more information about traveling in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamtriptips.com/