This year’s report of HSBC Expat was made after collecting comments from more than 18,000 foreigners to live in 163 new countries or territories.
In addition to Switzerland and Singapore, the remaining countries in the top 10 include Canada, Spain, New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, Germany, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
HSBC Expart points out 8 reasons why Vietnam is worth living and working with foreigners.
- Job opportunities: Vietnam’s rapid and stable economic growth has created millions of new jobs. Jobs in education, finance, banking or information technology are very open to you. The only important thing is that you need to use English.
- High income: According to the HSBC Expat Explorer survey, if you want to earn six-figure salary (USD), please come to Vietnam! In particular, 15% of foreigners in Vietnam earn more than $ 250,000 a year, compared with the global average of only 7%.
- Low cost of living: Foreigners can live a comfortable life in Vietnam with a moderate expenditure because the prices of goods and services are relatively cheap compared to most other countries. world.
- Rich cultural diversity: 64% of foreigners in Vietnam said this is a place with a very diverse culture.
- People are friendly and open: Although they have experienced many years of fierce war history, Vietnamese people still keep hospitality and generosity for international people. Vietnamese people are skillful, approachable and enthusiastic, have a demand for progress and optimism.
- A peaceful country: Compared to some neighboring countries in the region, Vietnam seems safer to live and work.
- The weather is relatively pleasant: Vietnam has a climate difference between the North, Central and South. It means that in a year there will always be an area with very nice weather.
- Great natural landscape: Vietnam is famous for many attractive and inspiring tourist attractions with countless beautiful beaches, cool highlands with fresh lakes and streams.